David Pratt wrote:

Is it secret, Ken? I would also be interested to hear of any comments on the use of the XV50 on 70MHz.

Not at all David. It's just that I have known Ian for many years and need to communicate with him via email about another (slightly related) matter. For info, Ian has some (untested) details about converting the XV144 to 70Mhz.

I'm sure he would be very willing to pass on the info to anyone interested. However, he did say that they were untested.

When I hear from him, I'll get back to you if that's OK?

Best 73,

Ken.

--

Ken G3WCS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>