Thanks for the tips. The K2 PA Keyout line to the Tokyo Hy-Power "Send" input works perfectly for putting the linear amp into transmit mode. I set the T-R delay to .75 for a good delay time when sending slow code.
Thanks for all the replies.
73, Joe, aa4nn

K2VCO Wrote:
You shouldn't have any trouble using the keying output of the k2/100, which is based on the 8r line. There is sufficient lead time to safely key QSK amps (I forget how much, but maybe 15 msec? -- someone who knows, please jump in). I have used it with homebrew vacuum relay QSK systems as well as an Alpha with PIN diode switching. You should not need the key-in/out setup.