I have a rechargeable lithium CR-V3 battery for my digital camera-it is 3V
nominal, and the same size as 2 AAs smushed together side-by-side.  The 3+3
cell arrangement in the KX1 precludes using these, but I wonder if someone
is going to come out with a rechargeable lithium AA-or do they already
exist?

Eric

N0HHS

KX1 #670

I saw a posting yesterday on QRP-L where someone saw AAA Lithium batteries
for sale so I went to the Energizer.com site and sure enough it looks like
Eveready is now manufacturing a 1250 mah AAA Lithium cell.

This got me to thinking about how great it would be if Elecraft offered
an alternative bottom cover for the KX1 that had 2 X 4 AAA holders giving
12+ V instead of 10V with the 2 X 3 AAs.