On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Howard W. Ashcraft wrote:

I am looking for software (preferably Linux, open source) to model
electronic circuitry.  My primary interest is educational.  I want to
use the software to design and investigate circuits to better
understand how they work.  I may do a little design, as well.  Does
anyone have suggestions?

Heh. I use SPICE, and I'm sure by now that there's a nice front-end for
the thing. It's old and crusty and ran on IBMs when I first started
using it. Used it to model CMOS timing the last time I had an EE job.

For a lot leetnix software, you can check freshmeat.net, part of the
OSTG (Open Source Technology Group?) like slashdot.org, etc.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - [EMAIL PROTECTED]