My windom antenna (half wave on 40) must have a major lobe that is aimed right at Kevin's QTH, with just the right takeoff angle to hit my own personal electron cloud in the F layer.. Kevin, you were booming in here last night, and you say you heard me well, but I did not hear a single other station. There were maybe three signals that I could barely detect (but at or below the noise) but not well enough to copy. At about :20 after even Kevin faded away.

73
Ray K2HYD