Gene,

This will still work equally well, electrically speaking. However, it you use a tuning tool with a metal handle, the adjustments may be a little touchy. Just wrap some tape around the handle.

These are very high-quality trimmers (high-Q, low temperature coefficient), hence the different appearance.

73,
Wayne
N6KR