On Thu, 2004-25-11 at 14:29 -0500, w2bvh wrote:
> Even with advice to the contrary, I'm going to try the K desktop PSK
> app, just to see what it does (and if it works). Linux is at least
> partly about fooling around with computers, and fooling with another app
> is apropos.

Kind of a good fit for the Elecraft, which is about fooling around with
radios... I built my own radio, I compiled my own kernel...

There seem to be a number of Linux users on this list. What are people
using for a logging program? I have XLog and KLog running, but they are
both rather lacking in features. I'm currently using Logger32 (running
in Linux with Win4Lin), but I'd rather have a Linux program.

I'm thinking of writing my own, but it would be a slow process as it
would be competing for a limited amount of free time.

--
73, Brian
VE7NGR