Hi all:  There is a terrific article about Ken Schaffer, N2KS on page G1
(front page of "Circuits" section) of today's "New York Times".  I don't
know him, but the article mentioned that he was a ham.  I did the search and
found him.  He is a successful inventor, located here on Manhattan's Upper
West Side, and he has developed a product called "TV2ME" which provides
internet access to broadcast TV in an ingenious way.

Here is his website:  http://home.nutscape.org

73 de Brian W3BW