I can hardly wait. My K1-2 (80/40) will be here Monday. I've built several smaller kits like the Rock mite etc. Nothing of this magnatude though. I ordered it Friday after Thanksgiving and it seems like I.ve been waiting forever for it to arrive. Meanwhile hoping to pick up building hints I've monitored this reflector. I've never used the side of a cardboard box but instead a 12" x 12" sheet of styrofoam from the craft store to hold the parts and DVM to check EVERY resistor and VARIABLE TONE TESTER to check capacitors before mounting them on the pcb. This looks like the place to be should I have QUESTIONS or need a good sharp kick in the motivator [g]. 72/71 de "RC" kc5wa