Hi all,
I would just like to take the time for a moment and thank Ron, AC7AC for
his support and assistance in helping me get my XV144 working recently.
As usual, I went about things the hard way and decided to run the
transverter at low level from the KX60V.  As it happened, the
documentation had not yet caught up with the process and I got in a
muddle.  Ron was there immediately and his help was invaluable to me in
getting the whole thing working.  It is now working like a dream in
exactly the way I wanted.

Many thanks Ron!

Ian
--
Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster

Find out about Summits on the Air!
Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk