Good morning Steve:
     I'm interested where you got your source of information on the metric
change over from mmfd to pf.  I thought the Germans were using "Hertz" back in
the 30's. If my memory serves me correctly, that was slightly before the
transistor came on the scene.  Appreciate any info you can direct me too.

73's & Merry Xmas

Bill_Harris