Good Evening,
The Christmas Ships on the Willamette River were very nice this evening in downtown Portland. We used the Marine Band channel 68 to find them and follow their routines. They were quite excited about showing off their ships to the crowds. It is the 50th running of these colorful ships. The solar news is we are in another stream of ions but I have not had a chance to listen to its effects. Hopefully we will be able to work a few of you from around the continent. I did hear a fellow up near Kamchatka Peninsula so I know 20 was working during the evening hours. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Please join us :
Monday 0000z (Sunday 4pm PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0300z (Sunday 7pm PST)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for further details. Thank you for the web space Dan.

No special requirements or exchanges necessary on ECN just check in and see what happens from there.
  Hope to see you tomorrow evening,
        Kevin.  KD5ONS