I was able to get a couple footswitches for free from my son, who does
live sound production as a hobby. Evidently many effects boxes come
with em, but often are not used. A music/sound shop might be a source
.. just poked around Google and found
http://www.mccormicksnet.com/midihard/yamapedl.htm, $12.95 for the
sustain pedal complete with 1/4" plug ...

de John/W1RT