I'm using the USB to Serial from Keyspan

www.keyspan.com

It works on Windows and Macintosh... I have a Mac... and it works like a charm !!!

Le 04-12-20, à 17:24, Robert a écrit :

The DB9 to serial port is not as simple as wiring it together. It requires a dedicated USB chip and converter for use with DB9. You can buy a ready made USB to DB9 but it still may not work with the KIO2 since the USB to DB9 is a virtual port and not a true serial DB9 port. You may want to ask if anyone has been successful using the serial DB9 to USB converter with the KIO2.

Regards,
Robert VE3RPF

John D'Ausilio wrote:

Lot's of commercial options .. just head down to your local computer
store and buy a USB serial port ..

de John/W1RT