Tom wrote:
>>"Ann,
So tell us what the resolution was with Q7 and Q8, now that they are Safe
and sound underneath K2 #4594!!"<<

Tom
YES!!!
Q7 and Q8 are sitting pretty under the K2 ;>)
Of course it was my"bonehead" mistake and after reading a number of
are placed UPSIDE DOWN!!! (hi hi) And, guess what, after I looked at the
diagram that is JUST what I SHOULD have done. I must have looked at that
diagram about 4 times and FINALLY after reading a number of emails and taking
another look it all made sense!!!  The word, "orientation" is what made me
think...thanks so much Bob!!!
I finished the final receive and transmit alignment just a few minutes ago
and am enjoying this great rig!!!