OK - I can't stand it any more !  Here's my 2 cents.  I want a  K3!  I want
it to be the same size as my Collins KWM-2 - in fact, I'd like it to look
and "feel" like my M2 or S-Line gear with a great cabinet, really nice
paint,  excellent rotary knob placement and size with just a couple of
additions to the front panel simplicity of the KWM-2 - let's see, to the M2,
add DSP for notch, etc; IF level noise blanking, band stacking registers
like the Pro II - and - 200 watts output like the 1000MP Mark V - and, oh
yes, a built in power supply.  Hummm - I wonder if I can find a demolished
KWM-2, tear the guts out of it, drop my K2/100/KAT100  in along with a power
supply, hook up the knobs and . . . .  73 es gud dx  --don n4hh
K2/100/KAT100, etc, etc