Ron,

I totally agree!

"...One last point I'll make -- understanding that it is controversial. A
lot of people say the Spectrogram puts the filters "right on". I've done it
many times and I will agree that it's close, but Spectrogram has never been
"right on" in my estimation.  It's close enough that most people don't need
to do any more, but I've always found it possible to improve the quality by
monitoring my signal and making the final adjustments, just as the KSB2
manual advises......

Bill

K9YEQ