Hi,

I know I read sometime a message telling that we must use the K2 at a maximum power level of 10W to prevent such overheating, or final to blow...... I'm not sure if I dream it or it is a real concern.

Yesterday, I checked my K2 running at full QRP power on every band using the dummy load and my meter, I mesured the output level since I added the internal antenna tuner KAT.... just to make sure that everything is working fine. I have a CAL CUR set at 3.5A as suggested in the manual. On 40M at 7.100 Khz, I got a nearly 19V DC on my dummy load... so about 14.6W....

Can I run my K2 at full QRP power ?

73