Hi, all concerned:

I have tinnitus and some hearing loss at age 61, and have found the PlaneQuiet NC-5 cans helpful in the shack and in the mfg shop where I'm a tech. They're light, and they reduce the racket from HVAC, refrigerators, freezers, amp blowers, computer blowers, and so on.

http:www.thetravelinsider.info/roadwarriorcontent'planequietnc6headphones.htm

Some plans fell through, and I have 4 NC-5 sets which were new last month, in original boxes, with instructions, warranty cards, carrying pouch, and AA cell. These are the ones over which Bose apparently threatened legal action over patent infringements of some sort.

The supplier gets $75 a set singly; if you're interested at $60 a set shipped domestically, pls email me, [EMAIL PROTECTED] off-reflector.

TIA, HNY and 73, Dave, N3HE