This is my second AF button that I must change since I built my K2 last spring.
The button began to get loose again. Sometime the audio fade out a little bit
and came out right after.... All the other one are OK, but it seems that the
POWER button will do the same eventually... in my case.

Hopefully, I have another one in stock... but I will order a few more today...

Maybe a more heavy duty button will be good... at least for those who carry
often their K2...

73

--

Jean-François Ménard, VA2VYZ