On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 04:29:54 -0800, TMorton wrote:

>Why did the rig jump up to 255C? Any thoughts and has anyone else
>experienced the same thing?

Yes, this is a well known problem that I've experienced a half-dozen
times at least, and documented to Wayne. A real PITA when it leaves
you in the lurch and you don't know why or how to fix it, as it did
you. With me, it has happened when the rig cooled off from sitting
next to my open window with a cold winter breeze blowing on it.

Jim Brown  K9YC