Hello all,

I've been away from this email reflector too long. My K2 is still working happily. Now I'm trying touild my own homebrew rig.

Does anyone know where I can get a sample of the Analog Devices SSM2165 Mic Preamp IC (as used on the K2 SSB adapter board)? Only need one or two, but the DIP packaged version would be lovely (even these young eyes have problems with SMD). I've checked the AD site and they dont advertise samples.

Any suggestions?

72 Nicholas 2E1LOK / GQRP 11458 / K2 #2448