In a recent message, Dennis Ponsness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said....
I built up and installed the K60XV module last night and it is another fine
addition to my K2!
is there
some "engineering reason" that I cannot put a 4 pin header on the board and
attach the in/out jacks via a pair of 2 pin connectors?

Dennis - I fitted a right-angled 4-way header on the top of the board and it works just fine. It does mean that the top cover can be removed without the need to unsolder anything. Like you, I prefer BNC connectors and wanted to use the original holes in the top cover.

73 de David G4DMP