Hello list.

Just finished my elecraft 222 transverter and have a couple of issue.
1 - The input attenuator is overly sensitive. I believe this is R22. I hardley
touch it and the voltage level goes way beyone the suggested 2 volts. I
replaced it with a 10 turn pot and have a little more control but it seems way
to critical.

Also, when trying to get it on frequency it was 2.5 KHZ high was the best I
could do. I bought the optional crystal heater and got it closer but it is
still a little high. The odd thing here is I just about have to remove the
slugs in L4A and L19. Logic would tell you increasing the inductance should
lower the frequency but both of these coils have the oppistie effect. Any idea
why this is the case?

Thanks,
Dave N6TEB