Mostly everything works fine, but...

1) Still appears to be a problem with the AGC/S-meter calibration because the
S-meter is continuously "pegged" on rightmost LED.

The RF Gain control appears to have no effect although I've confirmed that R4
(front panel RF Gain control) seems to function properly at the RF Board J6-6
connector.

U12 pin 5 (voltage controlled by RF Gain control) reads: 3.192 Vdc. when RF
Gain fully clockwise, and remains unchanged when RF Gain control is turned to
fully counterclockwise.

The AGC voltage is: 3.75. The S-meter calibration steps seemed to go fine with
S LO and S HI adjustments.

When the radio is first turned on various LEDs on the bargraph display are lit
before settling on the rightmost LED.

I have inspected the solder joints on the AGC/S-meter circuit components, and
RP6 is correct.

2) The WWV 10 MHz station is received fine, but I'm not sure whether the PLL
needs to be re-calibrated. The transmission seems zero-beat at 10.000.00 MHz cw
mode, FL1 1.50, but is zero-beat on 10000.50 MHZ, USB, FL2 2.00. Do I need to
re-calibrate the PLL per procedure on p. 101 (Frequency Calibration Techniques)?

Thanks.

Gary
N0AGH