Used to be, when I started my Win98 computer, my Rigblaster would cycle once
for a couple of seconds, requiring that I be careful not to transmit
inadvertantly.  When I upgraded to XP, I noticed the Rigblaster cycles 5 or 6
times in rapid succession during boot-up.  Yesterday, I installed an Edgeport 4
so I can run the Rigblaster and my KIO2 from a common USB port.  Now it's
gotten worse.  The Rigblaster will sometimes cycle 5 or 6 times during normal
Windows operation, like clicking on a feature in Powerpoint, clicking to
enlarge a view in Explorer, etc.  It seems to be a random event, in that it is
not repeatable.  Tonight, I'll put the Rigblaster back on the serial port to
see if that calms things down.  Longer term, I'd like to solve this as I have
at least one more serial port application I'd like to set up.  Any ideas?

Parker K2 #2636
WD8JOL