be grateful to all who helps me  with the pll click problem  of my k2,thanks to
Don/W3FPR,Tom/N0SS and Gary/KI4GGX.

 Apologies for a typing mistake that my ref osc's frequency is 12090.36,not
12096.36 while voltage=0v,so the range is little more than 10khz.

however,it still clicks and pop after i checked all components and redid pll
cal after i calibrated the frequency counter at accuracy of 10hz,i suppose it's
too close to the up boundary of rang where linearizing begin,so i'm waiting for
the replacement of 12uH induct to see if it could give a wider range to avoid
the clicks.

 73

       william/bg8aqa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]