On Fri, 2005-21-01 at 21:41 -0400, Gary Bartlett VE1RGB wrote:
> Throw in the Canadian Provinces, and you get WEARIAS CANUCKUS, which is how
> we all feel up here after digging out from yet another snow storm.

+15 degrees in Victoria today, Gary! Not to worry, I'm moving to Halifax
in a couple months, so I'll be there next winter. BTW, I think I met you
at a HARC meeting last summer - I'm the guy who asked you about the
Elecraft rigs after the meeting, because I'd just ordered a K2 the day
before. The K2 is doing great...

On Fri, 2005-21-01 at 16:57 -0800, Fred Jensen wrote:
> (Acronyms at NASA had to be pronouncable, and generally typable with the
> fingers
>  of one hand -- while the other hand held down the shift key)

NASA keyboards don't have capslock?

--
73, Brian
VE7NGR