Hi,

I am going to operate a little in the CQ WW 160 meter contest this weekend. My problem has always been too much noise on receive...I'm an alligator. I want to try using my 20-meter quad as a receiving-only antenna.

The question is: the quad is right next to my inverted-L transmitting antenna. If the quad is connected to the K2 rant input, is there any danger of damaging the K2 when transmitting at the 1.5 KW level? 100 watts?

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco