I am disappointed that I received no reply to my query re the KAT2.
Perhaps I did not ask the question clearly.

I would like to read the UNMATCHED Forward and Reflected power on the antenna.
This information would help me trim the antenna to resonance. I think that I
can see the UNMATCHED reading by putting the ATU in the POUT mode. Is that
correct?

I don't find this question addressed in the KAT2 construction manual but feel
that at one time I have read it somewhere.

Jerry/k6iii
San Jose, CA

Is it correct that with the KAT2 set to read Pout, that I am reading the true
forward and reflected values from the match and not the ATU Corrected match?

I want to be able to read the Unmatched SWR.

Jerry/k6iii
San Jose, CA
K2 s/n 500