Hi,

I have a KSB2 kit supplied about 11 months ago.  The instructions are Revision
D.  I see there is a Revision E on the website.  The only difference appears to
be the lettered capacitors CA, CB etc in the xtal filter which have changed in
value.
Should I obtain caps of the revised value to fit or is the change associated
with a change in the xtals spec?

Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions.

John G3NYX.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.