Gerhard,

That small negative voltage may be coming from the AC ripple on the '90-150
V' supply to the TR switch that is being coupled through the RF chokes and
capacitors into the Q1 and Q2 collector circuit and then being rectified by
the transistors themselves.  If that is the case, it may not be a problem at
all once you connect a +12 volt supply.

Put an RF probe on the cathode of D13 and see how much RF voltage is present
there (it would be at the approximate frequency of X1).

73,
Don W3FPR