Yes ,The k2/100 That W3FPR Built me is set on the dash of my 18 wheeler
,and has done well ,over say about 30,000 mile's so far,No problems from
vibrations,etc. I make lots of contacts including DX,but I have a pretty
healthy mobile station,including a Henry SS750 amp and a Hi-Q
antenna.Bands have been tough last few weeks as you know,so at low power
you may want to think about running CW . I run alot on the county hunters
net and am making plans to run CW more because of lousy
conditions..........
 Now my question:  I have a very loud pop when using CW with the Henry
Amp,I adjusted the T-R setting and for the most part takes it out,but I
like T-R  setting to be 0.00 is there another way to remove this Pop????
,BTW Don rig is doing GREAT!!
 73s all W4GNS

There is a note in the manual indicating that no fixatives of any kind are
needed or desired, so do not use anything on the toroids - (or you do so at
your own peril).
There are several K2s being used successfully for mobile operation.  I built
a K2/100 for Gary W4GNS for use in his 18 wheeler, and he has not mentioned
any problems so far (those toroids are mounted only by their leads).  You