Hi all,
I have seen this so many times but have been bitten by it.  I have just
started to get back on the key and my tone is awful.  Raspy and buzzy.
The tone on Tune is fine.  SSB is great.
I have moved the PSU well away (Revex 30A, Regular PSU) and even tried
using one even further away, easily 5 feet and about 3 feet above it
(Farnell Switch Mode).  I have the same problem with both.
I have removed the PA and tried but still the same.

Ideas would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Ian
--
Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster