Hello all, I am considering the purchase of an older K2 with a 1400's serial number. It has the following options in it..... SSB, 160, NB, Audio Filter / Clock, Battery, and probably a couple I've forgotten. \My question is, with all of the updates made to the newer K2's, is this a good purchase? The price should be around $700 or so. Supposedly it looks new and works perfect. Can the DSP option be added? Can the 100W option be added? Any thoughts would be most appreciated by this newbie..... Thanks so much for the help....
Jeff  WB8QYT  [EMAIL PROTECTED]