Guy's..! ..(Don..! Hope You See This..)

After yesterdays, ...."very successful"...first "smoke test" ...goin'
MORE than accordin' to plan... I am overwhelmed to say, that "K2 S/n
01432.. Passed her first "smoke test" with flying colours...MORE than I
ever expected..!"

"..She Lives..! "

However... after the inital shock of findin' she turned on successfully, went through all the proceedures, with the EEprom etc...I have carried on through the manual endeavouring to aspire to more success... I am currently milling around on Page 44 of the manual, where they ask you to assemble a "Frequency Counter Probe" to allow for more testing...

Great..! More "test gadgests" for the shack..!   I am however stuck on this
one..due to the fact that I am short (I think) on another "2 pin housing" piece to allow this to be constructed....

Can anyone advise me on what I should/could do at this point...I dont want to have to take the other "probe" that I just built to pieces to use the "2 pin housing" that I put that together with...

IS THERE..! anyway, as before, in the making of the previous probe...where this time I "may also" use just my normal "Multi-Meter" from page 44 onwards, to do these tests....(not sure...! sounds a dumb question I know...but I've never experieced this kinda thing before...ever..)

"If" I could find a way around having one of these "Frequency Counter Probe"(s)...either home-brew or otherwise...I could move on with construction...just dont want to do the wrong thing here....as y'all understand...

I ALSO have a spare "Multi-Meter Probe" from an other meter if that would be of any use, where I could "cannabalis" (DOH..! spelling..!), something out of that possibly....it may be no use doin' that however...not sure..??

Answers will need to explain clearly, what I "could" do from here please...adopt the "KISS" method on this one..!

Thanks Again..Ever So Much for this guy's...."K2 S/n 01432 WILL Soon Be On-Air"....

Andy [EMAIL PROTECTED] "...I Just See It.!.." John A. Ross (RSD Communications circa 2004)
A.R.S.
GM0NWI QRP "..It is vain to do with more.... "A Dis-Orientated Kiwi... "K2 S/n 01432 Soon To Be On-Air" what can be done with less.. In The Northern Hemisphere..."

GQRP No.9576
QRP-L No.2165
ARCI No.10561
Alaska QRP Club No.190