On Sun, 13 Feb 2005, Gregg R. Lengling wrote:

I've upgraded a couple old K2 including one for a friend that was Serial # 5** and you'd be suprised at the performance after the upgrades. One upgrade may not do a lot but if you bring your early K2 up to current level it'll blow your socks off compared to what you have now. Not to Dis the unit you now have as we all know they are great rigs, but what's wrong with making a great rig better?

OK....my serial number is 633. It was built by one of the "high volume" builders on this list since I have a few disabilities that make building
close to impossible.

So, if there are any builders who do work for elderly/disable folks...let me know what you think should be done a unit of that vintage.

It has ssb, 160, nb and the battery.

73,
Thom
k3hrn