I have not knowingly used silicone grease on coax connectors, but would
discourage liberal use of the stuff.  Silicone grease has its place, but if
I were using it, I would only suggest a little dab on the center conductor.
The stuff migrates everywhere and few things will stick to it, so one would
have trouble putting any additional tape or coax seal over the top of
things.

73,
Don W3FPR