Good Morning Guys....

After a nice weekend working the CQ WPX RTTY contest, I decided that I needed to setup the RTTY filters. Prior to this I have been using the DSP filter function within the logging program. I set the radio to the 40 meter band, fired up spectragrm and proceeded to align the filters on a center frequency 1255 hz. I set the filters up as follows... 2.00 1.50 1.00 .50 hz. Copied RTTY signals on 20 meters last night and this morning and they worked like a charm. Tuned the rig up on 15 meters this morning, and I find that the filters are not centered on the same frequency that they were when I set them up last night. As a matter of fact there is a 1.25 khz shift between where the signal is tuned in on LSB and where the filter is set on rtty. Shifting through the other settings of 1.5, 1.00 and .5 khz produced other offsets that are not present on bands below 14 mhz. The results are similar for the 12 and 10 meter bands.I have worked RTTY on 15 and 10 meters in the LSB mode with no problems. Is it possible that the PLL tables is screwed up or am I doing something that the rig is not capable of? Any thought on the matter would be appreciated.

Tom K5VJZ
K2/100 SN 4279
Lafayette, La.