Yes of course...

I built mine that way... a QRp ready to go and an external PA that also include an antenna tuner in a EC2 enclosure....

Se my website for photos.... http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard/PhotoAlbum29.html

73

Le 05-02-16, à 19:24, Kristinn Andersen a écrit :

Hi:

I am considering obtaining a K2 and just posted a question regarding the
most useful options for QRP.

Now, when using the K2 at home, particularly for contesting, I may want to run the full 100W. Instead of integrating the 100W PA "permanently" into the rig, and not having it instantly available as a QRP rig, I would rather want to have the 100W amplifier external and simply plug the K2 up to it
when I am using it as a home station.

So, is the 100W PA available as an external unit? Any other suggestions? I am aware of other solid state amplifiers, such as the Ameritron units, but I feel that would be an overkill. Mounting the 100W PA from Elecraft into the
EC2, or something similar (keeping the QSK, as well) would be a neat
solution...

73 de Kristinn, TF3KX