Brent and all,

Yes, I have put a K1 on 160 meters. and I wrote a set of instructions and a
parts list for the reflector a while back.  It does just great - a 2 band
board with 160 and 80 along with a 4 band board will cover all the lower HF
bands.

Unfortunately, I just found that I did not properly archive those reflector
posts, and I don't have it locally.  It can be found in the Elecraft
Reflector Archives.

I guess I do need to dig those instructions out and post them on my website
sometime soon.

73,
Don W3FPR