What could be more elegant than a neatly folded cable? <G>

This discussion does re-inforce my opinion that anytime the KPA100 is
installed, the right side panel be removed so the cables can be dressed
properly and not interfere with the shield plate or the clips.  It is also
easier to remove/replace the KPA100 option if the left side panel is
loosened to remove some of the pressure on the shield clip - failure to do
that can bend the clips.

73,
Don W3FPR