Fernando,

The keying is all done inside the microprocessor chip, so your best solution
would be to opt for an external keyer.  The K1EL K12 keyer can do Ultimatic
http://k1el.tripod.com/k12info.html, the OHR Basic Iambic Keyer also states
Ultimatic mode http://www.mtechnologies.com/ohr/keyer.htm, I don't know
about others, but a search of the web should reveal something.

73,
Don W3FPR