----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Rock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 11:58 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft CW Net Report for February 21st, 2005

WA2SI - Bert - NY - K1 - 1337 QNI #10 We tried to link you up with (K?) AL7CW but no joy :(

Thanks Kevin, had the entire crew (XYL plus 4 & 7 yr. olds.) in Grandpa's room so it was check-in and try to listen when humanly possible, hi.

If you read this, Rick; I'd appreciate it if you could drop me an e-mail. Perhaps we could try a sked. I just worked LA3BG & HB9ATH FB cpy a few mins. ago on 20 with 5 Watts...so "you gotta believe!" :-)

       Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)

You're 1st Class in my book, Kev. Take care es...

Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI
FISTS #9384
QRP ARCI #11782