I had a few idea's for adding some circuits/other filters on a k2 SSB  board.
Old or not 100% functional ok. I do not want to mess around with my  original
SSB board.
It is adjusted just right...for my taste anyway.

email and we will talk. Sorry for the blatant ad. I think it is OK to
enquire.

  Some of my experimental add ons will include a real RF speech  proc.
SSB variable width on TX and RX. Hi-freq boost.

  If these circuits work, I will publish free. If I fail, you will not  hear
me admit to anything. HI-HI
It would be a piggy back board to add to existing SSB adapters.