Hello List:

K2 SN: 4761, my fourteenth K2 to build, has passed Part II testing and working
great like all K2's. Now on to complete the last Part and install all the
accessories that have already been built.  Johnny, KD4ORO, the owner, will be
operating it by the middle of next week for sure.  Only minor glitch was a
broken miniature 100mh RFC in the VCC line to the PLL Chip.  Strange in that
the PLL locked up fine but was jumpy when tuning and then would settle down and
be fine when tuning was stopped.  Discovered a 0.7 volt drop across the choke
and so replaced it with a jumper and it stablized.  Was lucky enough to have
one in my Elecraft parts supply and replaced it and all is well. Back to the
work bench.

73
Jim Younce K4ZM