You fared better than I did Tim. I had a '76 Europa Twin Cam, the black JPS job with gold pinstripes. Eventually sold it for lack of garage space... my wife was happy, my son hated me ;-) I loved scaring people by taking corners at speeds they thought were impossible.

Still married after 28 years though... she likes ham radio ;-)

Larry N8LP

Tim O'Rourke wrote:

In 70's tight short skirts were popular.
I drove a Lotus and enjoyed the view
watching dates slide in and out of the Europa.
BTW still have car and girl friend is my wife for last 33 years. Tim W4YN

Tim O'Rourke [EMAIL PROTECTED]

.