In a message dated 3/6/2005 10:07:15 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I was
stopped in my tracks momentarily when I was told I sounded like Roger
Daltry!  Is this good?  Apparently it was meant as a compliment  and I
therefore took it as one.

Well, its very positive as far as my daughters are concerned!  Roger  Daltry
is one of the lead members of "The Who", a mega rock group from the  70's.  He
was (is) quite a heart throb with the ladies!  Perhaps you  are more familiar
with the other leading personality from that group, Pete  Townsend.  Anyway,
I'm sure it was meant to be very complimentary.   Now, if he had said you
sounded like Tiny Tim, or Clarence ("Frogman") Henry, I  would have been
offended!

Dave W7AQK