Ian;

There are two solutions to the problem. One is exact, the other is awfully close. For touching up the K1/K2 etc. color, Elecraft sells small amounts of the exact matching color. If, however, you are building support boxes and want an awfully close match (but not exact), Rustoleum Textured #7221 Dark Pewter spray paint comes awfully close. I picked up a couple of cans at Home Depot for my projects. You have to look really close to see a difference.

You'll find the paint behind locked gates, and be sure to bring your id no matter what your age... (sigh - the joys of living in California...)