In a message dated 3/7/2005 7:31:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I do  have to wonder about anyone sniffing spray paint by spraying it up
their  nose. I bet that would be easy to catch... ;-)

>From Los Angeles: I have personally observed someone spraying white paint
into a
paper bag and then inhaling. White residue was around his nose, chin and
cheeks.
I understand it does quite a number on the liver. We also have a  restriction
of two
packages purchased at one time for any product containing  pseudoephedrine
used
as a nasal decongestant. It apparently is used in the manufacture of
methamphetamine.
The major blight in Los Angeles is graffitti. My printing plant is in an  old
industrial
area south of downtown where there are quite a few gangs who like to mark
their
territory (similar to dogs). If we immediately remove the markings, after
two or
three attempts they go away and it stays clean for several weeks. They also
like
to steal copper coils out of industrial roof air conditioners. We have to
weld cages
around each unit.

Geoff, K6TFZ